Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need my money back!

I need my money back!

i tried to sign up for the premium account with the student discount except I didn't know you have to be a college student, and it already took the money out of my bank account and I need to cancel it and get my money back!
4 Replies

Hiya:

I've escalated this issue now. Hold tight!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hello. Staff here. Our support team will need to help you out with this issue. Please get in touch with them at the following link.

http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

I'm getting charged multiple times & still didn't get my premium. This is ridiculous. I need my money back

Hiya:

Have you tried using teh contact link above?

~Joe
JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts