Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I only have one device...

I only have one device...

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

I only have one device. Is there a way I can get round the download limit or am I restricted to 3333???

I was really starting to enjoy Spotify but now I’m really thinking of going somewhere else for my music. 

Have Spotify not thought about people like me? It seems very unfair and not worth the money. I’m feeling a bit cheated.

Thank you in advance for your answers...

3 Replies

Hey @Natyumyum7676, welcome to the community!

With Spotify Premium, you can download your favorite Spotify tracks, albums, and podcasts to the app so you can listen to them without an internet connection.

Unfortunately, there is a download limit, which you can download up to 3,333 songs on each of up to 3 different devices. You can learn more about Downloading music and podcasts here

I hope this helps 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You have no argument on limiting our music. If we pay for a service, we shouldn't be limited. That's called a fraud.

Hey @SahkilValysse, welcome to the community!

I understand where you're coming from. As it states in a support article from Spotify:

"Download your favorite Spotify tracks, albums, and podcasts to the app so you can listen to them without an internet connection.

You can download up to 3,333 songs on each of up to 3 different devices."

You can learn more about Downloading music and podcats by checking out this support article.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts