Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I upgraded to a Premium account on the computer, but iPhone still says I'm not premium

Solved!

I upgraded to a Premium account on the computer, but iPhone still says I'm not premium

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, logged in w/ FB again on my iPhone, still says I can't play songs ondemand as i'm not a premium user. I only upgraded to use this service on my phone. Please help asap.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I SOLVED IT!!! 

Check it out: Log out of it on your iphone, delete the app.

REMOVE the app from facebook on the computer - in the left you know where you have all the apps you use, edit and REMOVE it.

Install it on your phone now and log in all over again w/ FB via phone - so basically you dump all the info from phone and desktop facebook version to reconnect w/ your premium account 😉 working for me now! Hope I explained it properly.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

I am having the same problem with my iPad and iPhone. 

I am also having this problem. I want to be able to use offline mode but due to this issue am unable. How do we fix this?

Hey guys 🙂 

From the amount of posts on the community tonight, it appears there is a delay between accounts being upgraded and those subscriptions being recognised on your devices. Fingers crossed it is just a temporary slowdown and things will return to normal soon. Keep try logging out and back in again. 

If you wish to get in touch with customer services, you can do so directly using the online contact form.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I want to agree w/ Peter too, it seems like we're all having the same issue! Pretty lame if you ask me, the one time I decided to give this service a chance, it's useless while I'm plugging away at work and want to jam out lol. Keep me posted please!
@Hammeh wrote:

Hey guys 🙂 

From the amount of posts on the community tonight, it appears there is a delay between accounts being upgraded and those subscriptions being recognised on your devices. Fingers crossed it is just a temporary slowdown and things will return to normal soon. Keep try logging out and back in again. 

If you wish to get in touch with customer services, you can do so directly using the online contact form.

Peter

I have the same problem.... I CANT LISTEN, why pay for something i cant listen to..

Anyone get any additional info back?  Im having the same issue, submitted the email ticket, but havent gotten any advice/instructions.  The only reason I upgraded was for an event tonight...........

I am having the same problem. Any ideas how to fix it?

why can't we contact support? i mean it's a paid service right? why can't we use them? It just makes no sense... i've restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, logged out of fb, logged back in... i am at a loss

Marked as solution

I SOLVED IT!!! 

Check it out: Log out of it on your iphone, delete the app.

REMOVE the app from facebook on the computer - in the left you know where you have all the apps you use, edit and REMOVE it.

Install it on your phone now and log in all over again w/ FB via phone - so basically you dump all the info from phone and desktop facebook version to reconnect w/ your premium account 😉 working for me now! Hope I explained it properly.

I am having the same issue. I have uninstalled the app and tried resigning in but it's still saying I'm not a premium user. Help? Pretty please?

Thanks

Suggested posts