Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've had my spoitfy and sonos linked form sometime and i typically control my sonos through the spot

I've had my spoitfy and sonos linked form sometime and i typically control my sonos through the spot

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Iphone X and PC

Operating System

(iOS 12.4.1  Windows 7 Enterprise)

My Question or Issue

I've had my spoitfy and sonos linked form sometime and i typically control my sonos through the spotify app. Recently, I was unable to find my Sonos speakers under "connect to a device" in my spotify app. Since then I did find my sonos speakers in my Spotify program on my PC. Once i connected to my sonos speakers through my PC, the sonos speakers reappeared on my Spotify app on my iphone. Since then, I no longer see my sonos speakers in spotify on my phone or on my PC. I uninstalled and reinstalled spotify on my iphone but it didn't help. Please advise?

1 Reply

Hey, @jacobsenjim 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

We've opened an Ongoing Issue for this issue because some people are experiencing similar problems with the connection with Spotify and Sonos. Just take a look at it here and follow the instructions.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts