Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IN ARTISTS PREMIUM my albums dont show up any more

IN ARTISTS PREMIUM my albums dont show up any more

Hi in my Artist section on my iphone the albums dont show up any more its just a list of songs. Im wondering if someone can please help me out with how to fix this im not sure if i have done  something wrong. please help

10 Replies

i think mabey my little brother has played with my settings im very upset about the change of it not showing album in the artist section . Can someone please tell me how to make it back to standard settings so it says artists then shows all your albums and names the albums not just the songs only and no album names please.

I don't know if this is related but on the desktop app there are no tracks listed under albums on the Artist page. Then when I click on the album title to go into the Album page, it brings up the "Album not found" page with the girl sleeping on the guys shoulder.

Thx yes that is happening to mine too

But I don't no how to get it back to normal 😞

it happens most times but sometimes it does not i just wish it would go back to normal or will i have to reinstall this app or will that not fix any thing it makes me not want to use spotify any more . I dont understand it at all. it was fine yesturday

I am having the same problem.  Must be a system problem.  

you wouldnt know how to fix it to make it normal again would you buy any chance? it would be very much appriciated

k thanks for that thx

Is yours fixed yet I still have the problem ?

can someone please help me i am UNhappy with my premium services this problem. Can someone please help me resolve it.

Suggested posts