Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Unable to login on iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 17 My Question or IssueWhen I put my details in, the loading screen just continues to spin and I can’t login. I’ve tried turning my phone off and on again, undownloading and redownloading Sp...

•   Plan Premium Country England Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue When I put my details in, the loading screen just continues to spin and I can’t log...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay doesn't work anywhere

I use the Autoplay feature a lot but recently it hasn't been working? I've tried on my iPhone, my iPad, my Macbook, I've updated all the apps, deleted and reinstalled, turned Autoplay on and off (on all three devices) and still the feature does not w...

• I use the Autoplay feature a lot but recently it hasn't been working? I've tried on my iPhone, my iPad, my Macbook, I've updated all the apps, deleted and reinstalled, turned Autoplay on and off (on ...
  • dgme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Translation problem

Seems like machine translate is not really good. On english it’s “A combo as unique as you” ( link removed ) And on russian it’s translated incorrectly as “Unique combo under be you”( link removed )It must be “Уникальное комбо как и вы".

• Casual Listener
  • Seems like machine translate is not really good. On english it’s “A combo as unique as you” ( link removed ) And on russian it’s translated incorrectly as “Unique combo under be you”( link removed )I...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full screen notifications, when notifications are disabled.

I have all notifications to upcoming shows, live sessions and similar things disabled. In fact, i have all notifications disabled, because i don't need such messages from a music player. Yet the spotify app bothers me every other day with a full scre...

• Regular
  • I have all notifications to upcoming shows, live sessions and similar things disabled. In fact, i have all notifications disabled, because i don't need such messages from a music player. Yet the spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify won't play any songs

My Spotify app on iPhone won't play any songs and instead will say "you've discovered a premium feature"

• Visitor
  • My Spotify app on iPhone won't play any songs and instead will say "you've discovered a premium feature"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart Shuffle won’t stay on in my liked songs, does not effectively shuffle

When I attempt to use Smart Shuffle in my liked songs, it says “recommendations added to queue,” then after about 10 seconds, it says “we couldn’t turn on smart shuffle. Try again later.” I have been having this issue for over a month now, smart shuf...

• Casual Listener
  • When I attempt to use Smart Shuffle in my liked songs, it says “recommendations added to queue,” then after about 10 seconds, it says “we couldn’t turn on smart shuffle. Try again later.” I have been...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

is there a way to add all songs in a playlist to liked songs

made playlists based off of “made for you” playlists without liking the songs as i added them and now i want to add all the songs on the playlist to my liked songs, is there a way to mass add songs instead of going one by one through the playlist?

• Visitor
  • made playlists based off of “made for you” playlists without liking the songs as i added them and now i want to add all the songs on the playlist to my liked songs, is there a way to mass add songs i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution iOS 16 Spotify widget not loading (black)

I have added the Spotify widget to my Home Screen and it was perfect for a few days but then it went black and never loaded. I have rebooted my phone, logged out and in as well as reinstalling the app. Nothing works. I hope this can get fixed. Thanks...

96FF8BD7-DD3F-4904-A1E8-17094408F190.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • I have added the Spotify widget to my Home Screen and it was perfect for a few days but then it went black and never loaded. I have rebooted my phone, logged out and in as well as reinstalling the ap...
  • lozaniliyanov
  • Visitor
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
    iOS 16
    iphone
    Widget
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes

Ai playlist not working iOS UK

I have an iPhone, I’m in the UK, I am a premium subscriber. But no ai playlist. Why not?

• I have an iPhone, I’m in the UK, I am a premium subscriber. But no ai playlist. Why not?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution sleep timer on iOs for podcasts gone

Hello, I noticed that my beloved sleep timer for podcasts in gone. Latest iOs, latest spotify app. How can I get it back? Or was it removed on purpose? For music it is still there in the three dot menu. Bit for podcasts I used to have a little timer ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I noticed that my beloved sleep timer for podcasts in gone. Latest iOs, latest spotify app. How can I get it back? Or was it removed on purpose? For music it is still there in the three dot ...
  • Letigra
  • Regular
  • 34 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 10 likes

[iOS] Unable to play artists top songs if I saved to library

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 14 ProOperating SystemiOS 17.5 My Question or IssueI am unable to play songs from an artist on their artist page (their top songs) if I’ve saved any of their songs to the library. As soon as I click a song,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 14 Pro Operating System iOS 17.5   My Question or Issue I am unable to play songs from an artist on their artist page (their top songs)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple watch Handoff and reliability issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceApple Watch 7 CellularOperating SystemLastest iOS Issue #1: The Spotify watch app seems to have some issues with handoff to iphone/echo/other devices. When I go to the gym, I prefer to stream music on my AW cellular but sti...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Apple Watch 7 Cellular Operating System Lastest iOS   Issue #1: The Spotify watch app seems to have some issues with handoff to iphone/echo/other...
  • AmpItUp
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution recent bug - no playback when selecting a song from artist page

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 17 My Question or IssueTapping on a song from an Artist's 'Popular' list does not play it, and additionally stops current playback. The play icon flashes for a fraction of a second every time a song is ta...

• Plan Premium Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue Tapping on a song from an Artist's 'Popular' list does not play it, and additionally stops current playback. ...
  • misaelmoct
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch bug- can’t change saved playlist

Apple Watch Ultra 2 userLatest Spotify version in my iPhone 12 the app worked perfectly until the heart icon changed to the new ticking way as on the computer,web,iPhone. on the watch I trying to saved the song instead playlist to my liked songs and ...

• Roadie
  • Apple Watch Ultra 2 user Latest Spotify version in my iPhone 12    the app worked perfectly until the heart icon changed to the new ticking way as on the computer,web,iPhone.   on...
  • PurpleFan
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple CarPlay - Audio Playback Stopping

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceIPhone 12Operating System17.3.1 My Question or IssueRecent bug seems to have appeared when playing audio on Spotify via apple car play. Audio will randomly pause and the user will be unable to resume/play the audio. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia  Device IPhone 12 Operating System 17.3.1   My Question or Issue Recent bug seems to have appeared when playing audio on Spotify via apple car play....
  • Clopeytier67
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Song lyrics missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 13)Operating System(iOS 17.4.1.) My Question or IssueI have had song lyrics missing for days now, I’ve shut phone down, and logged in and out of Spotify and it won’t fix the problem. As well as: podcast slee...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 13) Operating System (iOS  17.4.1.)   My Question or Issue I have had song lyrics missing for days now, I’ve shut phone down, and l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will Spotify Premium allow Spotify to work overseas?

I live in Australia and I have a free Spotify account which works fine. However when I went to Vietnam earlier this year my Spotify would not work. In a few weeks I will be heading off to France for two months and I really need Spotify with me. Does ...

• I live in Australia and I have a free Spotify account which works fine. However when I went to Vietnam earlier this year my Spotify would not work. In a few weeks I will be heading off to France for ...
  • Constantin0708
  • Visitor
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics moved to bottom on iphone app

Plan: PremiumCountry: USDevice: iPhone 14Operating System: iOS 17.4.1 My Question or Issue: The lyrics have moved to the bottom of the page under about the artist and live events near me. How can I move it back? I look at the lyrics a lot and want it...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: US Device: iPhone 14 Operating System: iOS 17.4.1   My Question or Issue: The lyrics have moved to the bottom of the page under about the artist and live events ...
  • iwantedapepsi
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcast] randomly jumps to the next episode while in the middle of a podcast

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 I will be in the middle of an episode of a podcast and suddenly the beginning of the next episode will play and I have to return to the previous episode

•   Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   I will be in the middle of an episode of a podcast and suddenly the beginning of the next episode will play...
  • Ihatethis27
  • Music Fan
  • 67 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 67 replies
  • 15 likes