IOS 13 bug

Solved!

Re: IOS 13 bug

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey folks!

I'll make sure to pass this feedback on to the right folks, hopefully this is resolved when iOS 13 is officially released.

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

markknopper
Regular

This problem seems to have stopped happening with iOS beta 4 and the latest Spotify app updates. I would tentatively say the issue is solved. 

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @markknopper,

Yes, iOS 13 is now officially released, and you shouldn't be expecting any problems with the app.

If in any case, you do, just reply here and I'll be glad to take a look.

Have a nice day :) 

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Krystle19
Casual Listener

Hi.  I just downloaded the iOS 13 last night.  When playing Spotify in my car with the bluetooth, I had to turn the volume all the way up in my car to be able to barley hear the music playing.  Is this related to the update?  What can I do to correct this?  Thanks!

markknopper
Regular

Did you try turning up the volume on the iPhone? (Sorry if obvious...)

Krystle19
Casual Listener
I did try that. I also tried shutting the Bluetooth off and turning it back on. Do you think I should try to uninstall then reinstall the app?

Enzas
Casual Listener

I downloaded the update a few days ago.   Whenever I plug my phone into headphones I encounter this problem.  The music will pause or play randomly when I'm using other apps.  It will also do that when I move my phone too fast.  It is accompanied by the pop up that shows me my volume is been changed even when I have not pressed the volume button and the volume isn't effected.

I tried to reinstall the app, restart my phone, and I removed the phone case to make sure it wasn't hitting my volume button on accident.

SUGGESTED POSTS