Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IOS Blank screen after clean install of 0.7.4 on ipad 3

IOS Blank screen after clean install of 0.7.4 on ipad 3

I have performed a clean intall of the latest update 0.7.4 on my ipad 3 but when I launch the app I just get a blank white screen with the grey navigation icons down the left hand side. This problem has persisted through the last two releases of the app and started with that upgrade. Any suggestions as I would like to get going with the app again on my ipad?! Thanks

3 Replies

Sorry guys, but is there anyone responsible in your company for synchronizing the look and feel and functionality on all platforms?

- Why do you remove "New Releases" from the PC client despite many complaints and not only continue to offer this feature on IOS?

- Why are you still not rolling out the redesigned "Now Playing" screen to all users? What is the problem? Other devs are also able to roll out features to all users at once. 

- Why are you introducing a search field in the playlist view in the 0.7.3 update to remove it again in 0.7.4.?

- Why are you removing the "Shuffle" button in the playlist view?

Do you lack proper version management or why do you randomly add and remove features again? Is there no intention to offer the same functionality and look & feel across all platforms?

I'm getting more and more disappointed with Spotify... 

Hi there, and welcome to the community!

This is a known bug. The current temporary fix is to change the region of your device, then do a hard reset by holding down the home and sleep buttons until the apple logo appears.

Liam

Thanks! This has sorted it.

Suggested posts