Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IOS Spotify App doesn't show Sonos speaker

Solved!

IOS Spotify App doesn't show Sonos speaker

Hello everbody,

i have a problem with my IOS app. Since the update on version 13.1 the spotify doesn´t show me my sonos speakers.

All works perfect before, now there is no sonos to select.

When i use the Mac App everything is fine. When i´m using the sonos app spotify is connected and works.

Best 

Philip

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Just to confirm that this has indeed been fixed now.

Thanks for your patience while we looked into it!

Let us know if there's anything else.

Stay awesome 🙂

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Hey @Flip1979, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you first try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app? If this doesn't work, we can try a few other things.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hey Jacob,

thank you for your fast answer.

This was my first option, but it changed nothing.

best

@Flip1979,

Could you run through the suggestions in this topic? If none of those steps help you, let me know and I can escalate this issue.

@Flip1979,

Hope I've caught you soon enough! Instead of running through all those steps I mentioned above, could you head to this Ongoing Issues thread and click the +VOTE button? There are a lot of users having the same issue as you and Spotify is looking into the issue (they are also collecting relevant info such as device/OS versions and exact Spotify versions). All relevant updates will be shared in that thread.

So we all think it's the Apple Watch..... user on Sonos found if you have an apple watch, try turning it off and see if your speakers show back up!  i did --- and they all came back.  Once i turned the Apple Watch on again, the Sonos speakers disappered.  

Do you have an Apple Watch? If so, try turning it off.

Its not a very good fix, but it's the only thing that works for me.

Its not just a Sonos issue, it's every Connect device. 

Thanks to everybody,

I have an apple watch and when i turned it off, all my speakers are back in business.

That's weird.

Thank you very much!

I had this issue as well and turning off my watch is the only thing that "fixed" the issue. Hopefully a small update is pushed to remedy the issue. Quite annoying not able to use spotify connect while using my watch 😞

Is there a fix?

Outside of turning the watch off, sadly nope. Thought I found out a few
things, but can’t ever replicate a fix.

The latest Spotify update fixed this for me. 

Confirmed the latest update fixed the issue with Apple Watch and Sonos speakers for me too! Thank goodness!
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Just to confirm that this has indeed been fixed now.

Thanks for your patience while we looked into it!

Let us know if there's anything else.

Stay awesome 🙂

I cannot see Sonos speakers on any of my Spotify Apps - iPhone, Android, Mac, iPad. I just went through the steps to delete/clear/reset as outlined in the fixed section - 4 devices - AND guess what the Sonos speakers still DO NOT SHOW UP. This is amazingly frustrating.

Hi Peter,

What was the problem, and how was it fixed?

Thanks,

Suggested posts