Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IPad (Mini) Spotify doesn't fit the screen

Solved!

IPad (Mini) Spotify doesn't fit the screen

I have an iPad mini but Spotify app doesn't fit the screen properly so I can't press the buttons at the bottom, even when I rotate the screen it doesn't fix. Have attached screenshots 

IMG_0495.PNG
IMG_0494.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Carl154,

It seems to be that your application was somehow corrupted. To fix it, I suggest:

1. Delete Spotify (hold down on the application from your home screen, hit the "X" button that appears on top of it)

2. Restart your iPad (hold down both the home button and power button until your iPad turns off, then turn it back on by holding the power button)

3. Reinstall Spotify

4. Check for functionality!

It seems that other people have had similar problems in the past but on different devices (4S, 5), so I hope this helps!

If this post solved your issue > Mark it as a solution

If you liked this post > Thumbs it up & add to the likes

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Carl154,

It seems to be that your application was somehow corrupted. To fix it, I suggest:

1. Delete Spotify (hold down on the application from your home screen, hit the "X" button that appears on top of it)

2. Restart your iPad (hold down both the home button and power button until your iPad turns off, then turn it back on by holding the power button)

3. Reinstall Spotify

4. Check for functionality!

It seems that other people have had similar problems in the past but on different devices (4S, 5), so I hope this helps!

If this post solved your issue > Mark it as a solution

If you liked this post > Thumbs it up & add to the likes

Suggested posts