Country

Finland

Device

iPad Air 2

Operating System

iOS 12.3.1

My Question or Issue

Hi!

I have been listening to Spotify on my iPad, lately, so I haven’t been streaming the music to my home theater for a while. When trying to do so during the last few days it just has not been working. The device shows on my iPad/Spotify, but it just say ”Connecting....” for a while and gives up.

I have rebooted all devices from iPad to SR7012 to router to coffee machine (almost), but nothing helps. The SR7012 says it is connected to the WiFi, and so says the router, as well as the iPad.

I have updated the SW only on the iPad (iOS, and probably the Spotify SW  (8.5.7.601), nothing new on the SR7012 or the router.

I surfed lots of obscure messages around the same topic and even changed the DHCP settings in the SR7012 to static and giving 8.8.8.8 as DNS (as was discussed in one thread). I feel like I have tried everything, but it still does not work.

Any help appeciated, thank you!

BTW, my god the captcha on your page is picky, tried it a hundred times!

1 Reply

My Marantz7012 is not connecting as Spotify devise from last few days. It's shows as fevaourit device but some times it connects momentarily. Tried with DNS 8.8.8.8 but still no luck.

Please advice.

Thanks !

Suggested posts