Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IPad won't connect to Spotisfy

Solved!

IPad won't connect to Spotisfy

Hi, have recently got an IPad, loaded my spotify account, but it won’t connect despite successful network connection.  In Spotify settings it is saying I have no network connection which is why it won’t connect – but I do have a network connection.  All my other devices are connecting to Spotify OK and and all other services are connecting OK on the IPad – email, internet, etc.  Can you help please?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@hellobrian1 wrote:

Hi, have recently got an IPad, loaded my spotify account, but it won’t connect despite successful network connection.  In Spotify settings it is saying I have no network connection which is why it won’t connect – but I do have a network connection.  All my other devices are connecting to Spotify OK and and all other services are connecting OK on the IPad – email, internet, etc.  Can you help please?

Many thanks

Hi, have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app? That generally fixes these types of errors 🙂

Also try rebooting iPad, and power cycle wifi.

Is it a wifi or 3G connection?

From what I have heard, the mobile apps do not work on a 4G connection.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi thanks for replying.  I am using a wifi connnection, not 3G.  Will try your suggestions and get back to you.  Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@hellobrian1 wrote:

Many thanks

Hi, have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app? That generally fixes these types of errors 🙂

Also try rebooting iPad, and power cycle wifi.

Is it a wifi or 3G connection?

From what I have heard, the mobile apps do not work on a 4G connection.

Marked as solution

Hi thanks for replying.  I am using a wifi connnection, not 3G.  Will try your suggestions and get back to you.  Thanks

Thanks - didn't even need to uninstall spotify.  Although I had an app symbol on desktop, app store was only offering me an Install option, which I did and seems successfully to connect now

Suggested posts