Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I sync songs in high quality will Spotify still stream the same songs in extreme when online?

If I sync songs in high quality will Spotify still stream the same songs in extreme when online?

I simply don't want to loose online bitrate when I play my synced songs just because my iPhone is running out of storage.

Does anyone know how this works?

Best regards, Fredrik

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Although I can't confirm it, I'm pretty sure that if Spotify is online and you selected a higher bitrate for streaming than the songs are synced at, then it will stream them rather than play the file when you are in online mode.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hello,

I'm new in this forum, and i don't know if my topic is in the good area. if it is not, please excuse me...

I want to know where is the buy button ? I sometimes buy lot of songs on spotify but recently I wanted to buy other songs but I don't find the button "buy". Someone know something about that ?

bye !

Hi. The download store was removed from the Spotify service at the end of last year and is no longer available I'm afraid.

Thanks for your quick answer !

Thanks Anthony!

This is the way I hope it works. Would be great if we could have that confirmed though..

Maybe someone will tell me to try it and listen 🙂

Fredrik

Suggested posts