Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If that ain't country by David Allen Coe

If that ain't country by David Allen Coe

Hello, I am a premium user and I recently relised that the song If That Ain't Country by David Allen Coe was removed from my playlist and when I searched for the song to add it again, I could not find it. I spend my hard earned money for this subscription so I don't understand why songs that I previously had are being taken away.

34 Replies

The ignorance in this thread is astounding.  It's a licensing issue plane and simple.  Take the tinfoil hats off guys.  

@linkin22luke wrote:

The ignorance in this thread is astounding.  It's a licensing issue plane and simple.  Take the tinfoil hats off guys.  

Plain*

It's always the ones calling others ignorant that have grammatical errors. It's ironic.

Is that why Johnny rebels music isn’t on here either 

dont push push your pc cr.ap on me

dont tread on me 

I agree with everyone, I really enjoy Spotify’s premium account. If this proceeds you will lose my business.

It is total bullshi.t 

f.uck you Spotify 

I'm also **bleep** any may cancel my account 

Unfortunately the song, and multiple songs are still missing from David Alan Coe's catalogue. Is it political? I'm beginning to wonder. Every other popular and non-popular music service has his full catalogue of music. Even the song "if that ain't country". I left Spotify well over 6 months ago because of the missing tracks, and now I see after logging in again they are still missing. I guess I'll continue on with Play music, or Apple music until you guys can get your act together. I want to use Spotify, but not if it is missing some of the most popular tracks by artists. If the competition has these songs, you should too.

So I  just downloaded the application in my PC. Added the entire essential David Alan Coe to my Spotify library, and it still shows unavailable in my library on my phone.....

I was under the impression that if I linked my library on my PC that my own songs would be available on Spotify.

hola

tu problema es causado porque spotify tubo que borrar la cancion debido a la finalizacion de contratos con el artista.

espero te sea util.

Can you please fix this been trying to listen to this song thinking about pulling subscription because I can find my music somewhere else. If Spotify removed this song because of language then they are being very hypocritical because rap songs swear a lot more and say the n word every other word. Just put a dang explicit label on it problem solved. Used to be able to listen to the song now we can’t if it’s due to license please fix it. 

Put the song back on, people pay to hear the music they want to hear. Surely people aren’t getting offended because it’s never shown up on any of your big ‘cause’ playlists.

must be millennial chicken**bleep** pansy **bleep** liberal **bleep**s making these decisions. Daddy should have been wearing a rubber. 

I would also like this song back on Spotify as it has been removed from my playlist.

There is not a problem with negotiations. This is meerly Spotify’s preference and I hope it is corrected.

I had been listening to spotify free with commercials for awhile, then decided to take the plunge and get the premium. Didn't last, David Coe started to disappear, Miranda Lambert - Gunpowder and Lead disappeared, but her other songs stayed, John Anderson, all a little controversal. Waited, waited, waited, still lots of good music, but I like listening to what I like and what I pay for and I understand some may be contract issues. Talked to agents on chat, assured me that David Allen Coe was not banned, there are some David Coe songs, some, a few. I canceled my membership, joined amazon unlimited, no problems and guess what? There is an option when listening to a radio station, if I find a song I find offensive or don't like, I can hit the button and i'll never hear it again, which spotify should have done instead of going christian/gospel and choosing for everyone.

Suggested posts