If that ain't country by David Allen Coe

Re: If that ain't country by David Allen Coe

AZJoe71

Same here, I wanted to hear this song amd am a premium member.

Is there a way of finding out whether the Label companies removed the song or if it was Spotify that removed it?

Eatsleepfish

Pissed that "If That Ain't Country" is removed. Spotify says licensing issues, but then why is the rest of the original album there and the greatest hits album it was on? I don't suppose they'll remove all the rap from Spotify that uses the n-word...

jmdesin892
Roadie

Hey there @Eatsleepfish

Each song has its own set of licenses, it has nothing to do with the album(s) that it is found. There could be a number of issues with agreements with songs and whoever owns the song. If you have the album/songs in your personal collection, you can add them to your library locally. To do so, check out the information on the link below: 

https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/features/listen-to-local-files/

Let me know if I can help in any way!

jonshaw199

Delete

N8orade
Casual Listener

Hi,

A workaround for this would be to allow Spotify to import your iTunes or other music library into Spotify in the settings. I can confirm that this works as I have added this exact song to my playlist via this method. I hope this works for you. For your convenience here is a link to help you do this... https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/features/listen-to-local-files/

Nmonteith

Willie , Waylon , and Me is gone also and so is daddy was a god fearing man 

If you look at the CD tattoo it says 10 songs but if you count them there is only 8. This is bs I pay to listen to the songs I want to hear

speedyred
Casual Listener

Big brother spotify can kiss my a$$. I was going to up for the $99 deal for next year but now I am just going to cancel premium service. Jut like the NFL, got to hit them where it hurts, in the wallet.

speedyred
Casual Listener

Oh I was also going to buy my son a subscription, now no way.

KING_BOBCAT

yeah and also while we’re at it how come 17 x rated tracks ain’t on here neither this is some straight chicken sh*t. If you wanna protect the world from DAC then get rid of Rebel meets Rebel instead, why these bunch of daffodiliberals got to go and ruin everything for hard workin guys like us I don’t know.

SUGGESTED POSTS