If that ain't country by David Allen Coe

Re: If that ain't country by David Allen Coe

adama10888

Put the song back on, people pay to hear the music they want to hear. Surely people aren’t getting offended because it’s never shown up on any of your big ‘cause’ playlists.

Fukmelongtime

must be millennial chicken**bleep** pansy **bleep** liberal **bleep**s making these decisions. Daddy should have been wearing a rubber. 

cschlagz

I would also like this song back on Spotify as it has been removed from my playlist.

Also wish this song was re-added

142tq_-fo953q

There is not a problem with negotiations. This is meerly Spotify’s preference and I hope it is corrected.

JC_68

I had been listening to spotify free with commercials for awhile, then decided to take the plunge and get the premium. Didn't last, David Coe started to disappear, Miranda Lambert - Gunpowder and Lead disappeared, but her other songs stayed, John Anderson, all a little controversal. Waited, waited, waited, still lots of good music, but I like listening to what I like and what I pay for and I understand some may be contract issues. Talked to agents on chat, assured me that David Allen Coe was not banned, there are some David Coe songs, some, a few. I canceled my membership, joined amazon unlimited, no problems and guess what? There is an option when listening to a radio station, if I find a song I find offensive or don't like, I can hit the button and i'll never hear it again, which spotify should have done instead of going christian/gospel and choosing for everyone.

SUGGESTED POSTS