Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Solved!

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Hi!

Once again. How. Do. I . Get. The. Deleted. Liked. From. Radio. Playlist. Back?

Artist Radios you regret that you in a weak moment created, how are they to be removed/deleted?

222 Replies

Hi,

I love the new radio option on mobile. I have been liking songs on my station, but I can't seem to find where the "Liked from Radio" playlist is. I have the most recent version 0.5.3. Am I supposed to be able to access it on my computer? Did I delete it somehow? 

Thanks for the help 🙂

@kaack18 wrote:

Hi,

I love the new radio option on mobile. I have been liking songs on my station, but I can't seem to find where the "Liked from Radio" playlist is. I have the most recent version 0.5.3. Am I supposed to be able to access it on my computer? Did I delete it somehow? 

Thanks for the help 🙂

It looks like it was removed from your account, yes, quite possibly by accident. Not to worry though, I've gone ahead and restored it for you. Happy listening.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

You restored my liked from radio playlist (thanks ) BUT when I like the songs from a radio station they don't automatically link to the playlist. What am I doing wrong?

@Littlejenster wrote:
You restored my liked from radio playlist (thanks ) BUT when I like the songs from a radio station they don't automatically link to the playlist. What am I doing wrong?

Oh, I'm not sure about that. Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Otherwise, get in touch through our contact form and we'll try to help you out.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Richard, 

I'm having the same problem. I accidentally deleted the playlist and I would love to have it back. Could you please help?

@jackiferd wrote:

Richard, 

I'm having the same problem. I accidentally deleted the playlist and I would love to have it back. Could you please help?

Had a go, any luck?

The playlist is back, thank you so much!

Now, when I'm listening to radio on my iPod and like a song, it saves on the "Liked from Radio" playlist there, but whenever I get on my computer to look at that playlist, the songs that I liked are not there 😞 

Never mind, it all seems to be working now. 

Thank you so much for the help. You're wonderful!

Hey Richard, can you please delete all my own radio stations on my iPad. Thanks 🙂

@Ketech wrote:

Hey Richard, can you please delete all my own radio stations on my iPad. Thanks 🙂

We can't delete Radio stations on your devices, but they should get pushed out over time as you create new ones.

Hi Richard, can you restore my "Liked from Radio" list again please?

Thanks.

I deleted mine when I was new to spotify and would love if you could please restore it

@Joshwiz wrote:

I deleted mine when I was new to spotify and would love if you could please restore it

I've given this a go now - did we get it?

Can you do it the same for me Richard? Thanks.

@user-removed wrote:

Can you do it the same for me Richard? Thanks.

Given it a go, did we get it?

ITs back thank you so much!!

Hey,

I also deleted my 'liked from radio' playlist, now I'm regretting it. Can you help me get it back?

Thanks.

@50mm wrote:

Hey,

I also deleted my 'liked from radio' playlist, now I'm regretting it. Can you help me get it back?

Thanks.

I found a couple with that name, I hope I restored the correct one.

Anyone mine can be restored too. I did the same thing to my like from radio playlist 😞

@CForse90 wrote:

Anyone mine can be restored too. I did the same thing to my like from radio playlist 😞

Back now?

Suggested posts