Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Solved!

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Hi!

Once again. How. Do. I . Get. The. Deleted. Liked. From. Radio. Playlist. Back?

Artist Radios you regret that you in a weak moment created, how are they to be removed/deleted?

222 Replies

@Richard wrote:

Given it a go for you, did I get it?

It works again. Thank you very much!

Hi Richard - I just updated to Premium and the "Liked from Radio" playlist isn't there... can you help?

Nevermind!! I read through some past posts and liked it through my mobile device and it brought the list back... thanks!

Richard,

I'm sure your tired of doing this one person at a time but i also accidentally deleted my liked from radio playlist. i tried what you asked in the previous posts by liking songs on my laptop and on my mobile device and neither worked at getting my playlist back. Can you help? i never changed the playlist name so its still called liked from radio

@alexblueaustral wrote:

Richard,

I'm sure your tired of doing this one person at a time but i also accidentally deleted my liked from radio playlist. i tried what you asked in the previous posts by liking songs on my laptop and on my mobile device and neither worked at getting my playlist back. Can you help? i never changed the playlist name so its still called liked from radio

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

How do I get acces to my "Liked from radio" playlist?

@thelauraxxx wrote:

How do I get acces to my "Liked from radio" playlist?

It should just be there in your usual playlist list, like all the others. You'll need to 'thumbs up' something from the radio first though.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I too have deleted my "liked from radio" playlist.  Can i get that back?

@matholemu wrote:

I too have deleted my "liked from radio" playlist.  Can i get that back?

Done!

much appreciated!  and dang that was fast!  go go spotify team!

@matholemu wrote:

much appreciated!  and dang that was fast!  go go spotify team!

No problem at all

Same here. I don't see the "Liked from Radio" Playlist.

Help appreciated.

I accidently deleated my "liked from radio" playlist and cant get it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FlatEric - Have you actually created one before? I can't seem to find a history of one in your account.

Maxwellc13 - There you go, should be back. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

thought it will be automatically created if you like a track, sorry.

now i have manually created it. 

but it seems not to work. liked tracks don't appear in it.

Richard, could you do the same for me? 😃

I never had a "Liked from radio" playlist to begin with??

But I've seen it on my friend's playlists?

Can I have one too please!?

I don't recall ever deleting this playlist, however it does not show up on any of my devices.  Would you be able to restore it for me?

Thanks!

Hey, I deleted my playlist too. If you could restore it, it'd be totally appreciated. 😄

I also didn't know that there is something like the list of liked songs from radio until I saw it on my friend's account. I never had that thing. How can it be restored/created?

Suggested posts