Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Imported playlists from iTunes to Spotify on Mac are empy on iPad

Solved!

Imported playlists from iTunes to Spotify on Mac are empy on iPad

Hello

I imported my playlists from iTunes to Spotify on my macbook.

I have my iTunes playlists and music synced on my iPad, but there are no songs inside thoose playlists.

My question is why they dont show.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

Do these playlists contain files from your computer and not Spotify? If that's the case, even if you have the songs synced through iTunes, Spotify won't recognize them; it needs to sync them directly to the app.

Try opening Spotify on both your Mac and your iPad while they're connected to the same WiFi networks and wait a few minutes. The songs should appear (either playable or greyed out) then.

Once they're listed, you can turn on the "Available Offline" switch in the playlists to force download them. They won't have the green arrow on their names (if the arrow does appear, it will probably vanish not long after), but will be playable offline 😉

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello!

Do these playlists contain files from your computer and not Spotify? If that's the case, even if you have the songs synced through iTunes, Spotify won't recognize them; it needs to sync them directly to the app.

Try opening Spotify on both your Mac and your iPad while they're connected to the same WiFi networks and wait a few minutes. The songs should appear (either playable or greyed out) then.

Once they're listed, you can turn on the "Available Offline" switch in the playlists to force download them. They won't have the green arrow on their names (if the arrow does appear, it will probably vanish not long after), but will be playable offline 😉

Suggested posts