Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Importing Spotify offline playlists with 10K for Pink App by Zen Labs

Importing Spotify offline playlists with 10K for Pink App by Zen Labs

Hi my name is Gwen.  I have an issue I hope someone can assist me with resolving.  I am a Spotify Premium user.  I have an iPhone4 and using the "10K for Pink" app from Zen Labs. With the app you can import your playlists in the app to play while you are using the app.   I would like to play my offline music with the 10k for Pink app.  Is this possible?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

1 Reply

Hi,

Unfortunately, mainly due to certain restrictions imposed by Apple on the apps placed in the App store; meaning that apps music must come directly from iTunes and not a 3rd party music app. You could ask the app to attempt to update itself with compatibility for spotify playlists, or complain to apple as to why they won't make iTunes display Spotify playlists (as this would also fix the problem if iTunes were compatible with spotify).

You could buy your favourite songs of your playlists from spotify (for .99 I think) and then add them to iTunes, but this would cost more money. I think your best bet is to wait for Apple corp. to realise that they need to make iTunes compatible with 3rd parties such as Spotify, and if and when that happens, that will fix the universal problem that so many people have of apps not working with 3rd party music players.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts