Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Improve the audio normalization, the volume sounds too low in the normal profile

Improve the audio normalization, the volume sounds too low in the normal profile

The audio normalization feature shouldn't make the volume of all music sound too low in the normal profile.

Fix this!

5 Replies

Hey @Highway190,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

You originally posted this in the Idea Exchange, but we wanted to perform some troubleshooting first to see if this isn't an issue which we can fix 🙂

First off, could you try a clean reinstall of the app on your phone? This can resolve a lot of common issues that users might experience with the app.

If that doesn't work, could you let us know the following info:

• your device and OS version
  • the exact Spotify version running on your device?

Cheers - keep us posted!

In order to improve my music experience, I had to disable the audio normalization feature, which is not the default option.

The music sounds really better disabling this features.

@Highway190 wrote:
The music sounds really better disabling this features.

Audio Normalization is a pain, I know it. I'm listening through AirPlay and I need to reload Spotify app on my iPhone every time, because first time it always sounds too low. I have Audio Normalization disabled in Settings.

I just don't know why they leave this option enabled as default, if this destroys the listening experience of music with different dynamics.

Suggested posts