Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Include description in my published playlist

Solved!

Include description in my published playlist

I am trying to figure out how to include a short description to show in my published (public) playlist. I know it can be done, as there are examples of playlists that have a short description (see attached screenshots).

I use the desktop PC client, iPad, and iPhone. I saw the "add playlist description" box (or whatever it was called) once on the desktop client, but I don't know how I got to it, and I have searched all through the menu and can't find anyway to get to it again. Plus, I actually did add a description when that popped up (or at least I filled in the box), but no description shows for the playlist. I have searched the forum, and can't find anything on this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The ability to add a description to playlists is currently only available to certain partner accounts such as brands and labels.

This is a highly requested feature for users right now and you can add your vote for it here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Customization-of-playlists-cover-and-description-box/idi...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

The ability to add a description to playlists is currently only available to certain partner accounts such as brands and labels.

This is a highly requested feature for users right now and you can add your vote for it here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Customization-of-playlists-cover-and-description-box/idi...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts