NEXT STEP

Incorrect song limit on my iPad?

Incorrect song limit on my iPad?

Device

iPad 9.7 inch

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

As you can see in the screenshot above, my song limit is 1,263 songs. When I search up the max amount of songs saved, it tells me 10,000. If this is the case, why can I not save any more songs? Thanks.

1BEAE127-DABC-4C68-B517-809D10BFD482.png
3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi, I’m using Spotify on version 8.5.1 on IOS 12.2

Sorry for the late reply. The issue is still ongoing and I’ve recently had to remove a lot of songs. 1,266 songs are currently saved and I think I have around 10 more I can add before the message keeps popping up again.

I’ve just had to remove some of my music from my library, which is inconvenient but the only solution I’ve found after rebooting my device and reinstalling the app haven’t worked. 

Hey @WhosThatPanda,

Thanks for you're reply 🙂

Could you try using the Remove Offline Devices and Sign Out Everywhere options from your Spotify account page?

Please note that Remove Offline devices removes the downloaded songs from those devices.

Let me know how that goes 🙂

Suggested posts