Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Individual songs are separated from albums in list

Individual songs are separated from albums in list

This is the dumbest thing that ever happened to this app. Occurs also on Mac app.

I have some albums with all songs saved, and some with only a few songs saved. Now the two categories of albums are separated.

Why? I like my library sorted the way it was before! Why don't you just add a toggle so I can choose between displaying everything in one place or separately? If I scroll to get to an artist's albums, I can't see everything, I need to scroll all the way down to see the rest of the stuff.

Seriously. How can you justify this is completely beyond my comprehension.

3 Replies

Also, in some cases, singles with only one songs are considered as one of these "albums you might like", even though I liked THE ONLY SONG that's in it.

Another thing.

If I have saved an album before saving songs and albums was a different concept, and I want to remove it from my library, I need to individually unsave each song as well, because unsaving the album does not unsave all songs at once.

Seriously.

Regarding your last comment, to unsave an album, go to the album you want to unsave > three dots in upper right hand corner > click "liked all songs," which will remove them from your library. 

Suggested posts