Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

Solved!

Re: Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

tehmark
Regular

Just wanted to post and say that I just cancelled my Spotify subscription because of lack of support.  I've used Spotify since 2010.  I'm switching to Rdio because I can't wait around for a year to have a simple problem fixed.  Thanks for nothing.

danc27
Roadie

One can only hope the next version of the iOS app gets rid of the ton of bugs that currently exist, including this one.  It really has been ever since the iPad (universal app) was released.

Solution!

Whintersby
Regular

The only solution I have found to this issue is one that was briefly mentioned earlier in this thread.

Search for and install "Spotify for IOS4".

This version does not include this very irritating defect, although iPhone5 users will have to deal with the app not consuming the full screen - something I'm willing to put up with.

View solution in original post

WhatisIX9
Casual Listener

Same bug here. Pathetic Spotify - FIX IT!

iOS 6.1

iPhone5

Latest Spotify @ 13Feb

Solution!

itsB

Also left Spotify for MOG.  Same selection, price, quality on much better software platform.  Thanks to previous posters for pointing us to MOG.  Bye

View solution in original post

danc27
Roadie

New version of Spotify iOS app today and guess what, still not fixed.

Pretty ridiculous.

ceevee
Casual Listener

New iOS app version 0.5.10.14 today. Bug of wrong song name on lock screen still exists.

benexclaimed
Music Fan
Hilarious.

yoitsmike92
if this isn't fixed in the next update I will be canceling my subscription as well, and moving to rdio most likely

wjhunt

Spotify should be bloody ashamed of themselves for not fixing this annoying bug and making the iPhone app worse instead of better. There's no real alternative for me here in the Netherlands which offers seamless integration with my own mp3s like Spotify does, but as soon as it's there, I'm gone if this isn't solved.

SUGGESTED POSTS