Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ipad Mini, can not see option switch for "Available Offline"

Ipad Mini, can not see option switch for "Available Offline"

Can anyone shed any light, i have trolled though different threads and can not come up with the same problem.

I have just subscribed to Premium and I can not get offline to work on my ipad mini.

1. I have got it working on a Android phone ok. I can see the option to make offine.

2. I have tried it on an iphone and yes it is visable and works on that.

However on the ipad mini, there is just no switch at the top of the playlists or anywhere to make content "Available Offline".

I have checked and it states account is Premium and I have uninstalled rebooted and installed again with no change.

I can see there seem to be issues with other no able to download the music but I dont even get the option to attempt too.

I am flying on Thursday and would like to get sorted asap

Thanks for any one that can help or point me to a source for a solution

Regards

4 Replies

Hi, I have an iPad mini too. You should click on "playlist" and chosse which one you want to listen. The offline button is that which is on the right, just side by side the sharing button. That button is an arrow pointed downward. Hope this can help.

Regards.

Thanks, so on the ipad you can not select an album to download. it has to be sent to as playlist.

I have also noticed that there is on option for MY MUSIC like on the iphone and android?

Thanks

That´s right, you should put an album on a playlist and further on, choose it and put it offline.

Spotify does not have still available the feature "YOUR MUSIC" for iPad.

Regards

You have to add the album to a playlist and make the playlist offline.

Pro user tip: You can always press and hold a song and have the album to pop up for more options.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts