Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ipad Not recognized/Doesnt recognize I am a premium user

Solved!

Ipad Not recognized/Doesnt recognize I am a premium user

Ipad app has my ID recognized, but I cannot play any "premium" content although a I am a premium subscriber.

Also nothing updates as far as playlists.....This is making the app completely unusable...    

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I posted my fix on another post: Here is a copy:

I found my fix...

1. I uninstalled the current spotify "iphone app" that was on my Ipad and that was updated to the Ipad app a few days ago......

2. Reinstalled the Ipad app from the app store. After logging into the new app all my playlists were there........

Hope this helps and maybe this should be noted in the upgrade instructions.....

C.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Do you use a right account for login?

If there is no help at all, I can hurry up Spotify employee by sending PM.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Same Problem here 😞
Marked as solution

I posted my fix on another post: Here is a copy:

I found my fix...

1. I uninstalled the current spotify "iphone app" that was on my Ipad and that was updated to the Ipad app a few days ago......

2. Reinstalled the Ipad app from the app store. After logging into the new app all my playlists were there........

Hope this helps and maybe this should be noted in the upgrade instructions.....

C.

iPad app will not upgrade to premium. Emailed support 3 times. No help. Does support have a phone number

I have uninstalled ap 3 times and downloaded Still indicates premium trial is over. Downloaded to pc everything works Can someone at spotty respond? I surely won't pay for this crap!
Marked as solution

Do you use a right account for login?

If there is no help at all, I can hurry up Spotify employee by sending PM.

There seems to be a default login for the wife's iPad. Went to settings logged her out. Logged in on spotify credentials with my Facebook user and password and premium finally worked on iPad. WTH doesen't spotify explain this? Thanks for your suggestion.

Suggested posts