Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone 6 Offline/Local Songs NOT Synching! HELP??! [Done Troubleshooting Steps]

Iphone 6 Offline/Local Songs NOT Synching! HELP??! [Done Troubleshooting Steps]

I have had Spotfiy for years now. I really value the offline mode and being abel to download songs offline as well as adding local files. When I first had it everything synched fine as long as I had it on the same wi-fi. Every since I got an Iphone 6 the offline synching has been very shoddy. I recently got a newer iphone and synched my offline playlist. Many Local songs did not synch and other songs despite being marked for offline didn't download. When I download playlist offline it's like the app chooses what to download. There is no devices tab anymore so I've lost more control on download offline. I have taken these steps:

- I resynched everything. I even tried downloadign at a high quality. 

- I have both my iphone opened to spoifty and my Laptop opened to spoifty. They are on the same wi-fi

-The firewall has been editied and my wifi ports are opened.

-I've tried redownloading spofity

-I even made a playlist called "Local Songs" for all the local songs I want offline. Still not the whole playlist synched.

I have no idea what else to do and I can't stand not being able to synch everything. I tried looking for a way to contact support but nothing. I was only able to make this thread. Any SUGGESTIONS? PLEASE HELP! 

0 Replies

Suggested posts