Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone/Mobile History

Iphone/Mobile History

Plan

Premium Student

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 6 

My Question or Issue

Previously i had access to my history on mobile only when using spotify premium, now after resubscribing i dont see the option to view the history. My history does not sync between desktop and mobile and i would like to see a song i accidentally disliked.

3 Replies

Hey @benny1215, welcome to the Community

Hope you're doing great!

Could you explain in more details about what history are you talking about?

Any screenshots or video recording would help.

Also, Spotify doesn't have a place where you can find your disliked songs at the moment but, if you would like, you can submit your idea about it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Thanks! 🙂

In the queue tab on desktop you can see your previously listened songs as well as the sones that are next in the queue.

I want to see this feature on mobile devices. 

Also, I wouldn't need to see my disliked songs just the one I listened to. 

@benny1215 

Good news!

The new "Recently Played" section is rolling out to the mobile app in the home tab. Here you will be able to see up to 3 months of listening history. Look for the clock icon in the top right corner of the home tab.

Travel back in time: Rediscover lost gems in your listening history with a new “Recently played” destination, where users can jump back in time and browse up to three months’ worth of listening history. Premium and Free users globally will be able to browse recently played individual tracks and episodes in addition to the playlists, albums, and shows they were played from.

You can read more info about "recently played" and other updates to the home tab in the news article:
New Features on Spotify’s Home Hub Make Navigation and Discovery Even Simpler

Spotify_Updates_March2021_PR-Header_1920x733-2048x782.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts