Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone Xr

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have already posted about this issue, however there seems to be nothing done about the glitch. I have since gotten a new phone and the glitch is still present as ever. I have also reinstalled the app several times. On my last post about the issue it seemed many others had the same unsolved glitch. There also recently has been an issue with sliding up and down songs on the queue as it glitches up and down the screen if you move the song far enough.

CDC2A688-D42B-44AC-B586-480F90707AA7.png
12 Replies

Hey @Will2024!

I've double checked and the Spotify Team's updated the report here that the issue has been fixed. Fab troubleshooting already with the reinstalls! I see your using a iPhone Xr and in the US. Could you let me know whether you have used any other devices at all and if so what device were these. Also, on the iPhone XR could you let me know what verison number the app is running you can do this by heading to Your Library > Settings Cog > About.

I'll then help you check this out!

Take Care for now!

/es

Hello @EthanS1

Thanks a lot for reaching out to me, Spotify should look into hiring you lol. I use my laptop which is a MacBook often for listening to spotify. I think it has something to do with that. The version of my app is 8.4.96.934 .

Thanks again!

This is still an issue for me too. I don't know who at Spotify decided it was "fixed" but it's definitely not. I'm on most recent version of app and have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, along with rebooting phone.

Hey @grazamataz  & @Will2024, welcome to the Community.
Hope you're doing great!

There's a thread in the Ongoing Issues section about this issue.

Please give your contribution there.

Thanks 🙂

I have the same problem as these guys and the thread you mention is for a different issue.

This is another thread, BUT ITS STILL NOT SOLVED

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Dragging-items-in-queue-is-buggy/td-p/4832319

Hi there @Stjimi ,

Please see the update from the Spotify teams here.

They are aware of this problem but they can't action this right away the last update stated 'We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but hopefully we'll have an update soon.'

I'll see if I can get a update on that thread that I have linked above but I cannot guarantee anything. 

Thanks,

/ES

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

We're currently gathering more info for the issue regarding reordering songs in the queue here.

Make sure to head over to the above Ongoing Issue thread and to provide the requested info.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have just received this similar issue!

I work in an office where we depend heavily on our party playlist (FESTIFY.US). We use this to add songs into while using my Premium Spotify.

Do we know how much longer will we have this queue glitch resolved?

This has started to happen as of 5-6 days ago now. Please advise.

Thanks

Hey there @bdub2!

At the moment, Spotify are investigating this as @Peter above has advised on where to share the information Spotify require and any further updates will be shared in the issue report. Unfortunately, I can’t provide a time frame at this time.

Just so you are aware, Spotify is designed for Personal Use and isn’t to be used commercially such as Offices or Public Places and further information can be found in terms and conditions agreed to up on creating the account here. as this would be considered a beach of these terms and could lead to account action if deemed appropriate by Spotify directly.

In this case you may wish to look at Soundtrack Your Brand which provides the licensing and the appropriate agreements to allow commercial use

Best,

/es

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

It is intended for personal use, within the confines of my desk. It just so happens that my co workers are around this space and we are allowed to use music within a respective volume.

FESTIFY.US advertises their connection to Spotify legally and vise versa I am pretty sure.

I would like to look into this further.

As far as I’m aware Festify, allows users to use their Spotify account to allow others to help choose songs. It’s not an official Spotify application which is endorsed by Spotify but they’ve created this through tools which are accessible through the Spotify for Developers platform. 

Furthermore, the last update on the issue report is that Spotify require further information to investigate this a bit more so would highly recommend +VOTE and posting the info the right teams need in that thread.

Best,

/es

Try changing the text size one step bigger.

The bug should disappear.

ADC6E66A-567C-4E7C-B5EB-17B56B7ACF5B.png

Suggested posts