Iphone Spotify lyrics?

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone  6s

My Question or Issue

Is the lyrics option still available? I had it on my phone then I closed the app and next thing it was not there but at that time I also ran out of premium and I bought it again after because card issues but I have it now and it is not there is the feature still available? if so how do I enable it? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Medicadam!

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

Our lyrics test has now ended in Canada. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

If you'd like to see the feature come back you can create an idea for that with the steps here.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Medicadam!

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

Our lyrics test has now ended in Canada. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

If you'd like to see the feature come back you can create an idea for that with the steps here.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator

I don't know if you can help this but um if you add in lyrics can you tell us as or put it in a notification? eh its more of a stupid question but thank you for you're help ! 🙂 I was just curious about the lyrics I loved singing along and it is what made me use phone Spotify a lot, hopefully computer has the same feature too!! Thankyou 🙂

No worries @Medicadam!

It's great to hear that you enjoyed the feature. We have a general idea about implementing lyrics in the Spotify app here

You can leave your +Vote and subscribe via the 3 dot menu to get notified when it gets implemented internationally.

It's also a good idea to keep your app up to date to get our latest features as they come out.

Hope this info helps. Have a great day!

ElenaModerator

Suggested posts