Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone Spotify stuck on play

Iphone Spotify stuck on play

Hi guys. Would appreciate any advice on my current difficulty. My (Free) Spotify is stuck on shuffle play mode. The only buttons working are play, skip and i. This happened once before but I can't remember how it was resolved. If I can't sort it out I'll be stuck listening to the new Morrissey album for all eternity!

Brendan

2 Replies

@Brent_Hogwell

Are you on Spotify free? If so, you will get suggested tracks injected into your playlist if it contains less than 12 artists.

Spotify free only gives you access to shuffle play and radio on mobile devices I'm afraid. If you want on demand playback on a mobile device you need a premium subscription. When you first sign in on a mobile device, you get a free premium trial for 48 hours to experiment with all of the features, after that your account drops down to the Spotify free level.

Here's the comparison table (if you're a more visual person):
Subscription Comparison Table:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Knows/Free-vs-Unlimited-vs-Premium-Subscription-Comparison-T...
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Thanks for your reply but I clearly haven't explained my issue properly. I have been on Spotify Free for months and I understand how it should work but it isn't doing so at the monent. I really need a telephone helpline to describe the issue properly.

Suggested posts