Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone version isn't showing music that is on Ipad version and more

Iphone version isn't showing music that is on Ipad version and more

Hello,

I wanted to report a few issues I'm having as well as a few of my friends with Spotify. When using the mobile version for Iphone 5 and trying to search a artist. For example: Kayne West. The iphone version doesn't show any of his albums and neither does the Ipad version if you just go to albums. On the ipad version you have to choose artist and then you can see his albums, but on the Iphone version you can't do this. 

For example, on the iphone version If I click on Artist tab after searching Kayne West it just shows one album, Dance Mix USA???? This is for the Iphone version. It won't show any other albums, but it will on ipad. 

Also if I search Meek Mill on the iphone version and go to albums it doesn't show his albums. It shows Singles instead. The only way to access his albums is I have to go to the artist tab and then choose his name and then and only then will albums show up. Sometimes the artist name won't even show up in Iphone, but works fine in Ipad. This is for many different artist. I also had issues where the Iphone version would let me access the artist, but no show any tracks. 

A few minutes ago I tried searching Busta Rhymes and nothing came back at all on the iphone version, but it did on the ipad and now 10 minutes later it is showing in the iphone version. 

The same goes for Rick Ross, if I search his name and go to Albums it just shows singles, I have to go to artist, click on his name and only then will it show albums. 

Also, been having some odd errors where when I search for an artist nothing shows up at all on iphone. Like last night, I tried searching for Meek Mill stuff all night and it wouldn't return anything. Tried all night, but this morning it would return results, but only if I clicked on Artist. 

Just wondering about some of these issues.

Thanks

2 Replies

I agree. If I search on artist on my ipad it doesn't bring up the albums, just the single and versions by other artists or Kareoke.
Did you solve this at all?

Hey! Welcome to the community maryanne! Have you tried uninstalling and installing spotify?

Suggested posts