Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

Solved!

Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

Hi, I just downloaded Spotify Mobile for my Nokia phone. When I pulled up my Spotify playlist on my computer it said "You are now using Spotify Premium!" When I hear the word "Premium" I automatically think "pay us". So is Spotify for Nokia Free?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The free trial without credit card details: 48 hours.

If this is not enough, you can add your credit card details, and to extend the trial period for one month. Remember, you can cancel it right away, if you do not want to continue using the service. Otherwise, the fee will be charged a monthly basis.

View solution in original post

14 Replies

I don't believe so.  It sounds like you may have started a free trial, but I am not sure.  Have you ever entered any payment details?

No, I just downloaded it on my mobile. Then I activated a password for my device. I didn't see any payment options. 

Hmmm...interesting.  You might want to log in here:  https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/ and check what it says about your premium subscription.

Just free trial. After this no access to Mobile. If you like service then, buy it. In Nokia Lumia awesome and free Radio Mix service. But i still use in Lumia Spotify.

Okay, how long is the free trial? 

I'll check it for you. 🙂

I believe the free trial is 30 days.

Marked as solution

The free trial without credit card details: 48 hours.

If this is not enough, you can add your credit card details, and to extend the trial period for one month. Remember, you can cancel it right away, if you do not want to continue using the service. Otherwise, the fee will be charged a monthly basis.

Good catch, hpguru.  I forgot about that.

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

So basically my mobile trial will expire in 2 days? 

Unless, as hpguru indicated, you enter payment details to extend your trial, yes it will expire in 2 days.

Yes. But you can add a credit card details - just login to Spotify.com. If you want to use 30 days free trial. This trial month is absolutely free - even if you continue using service. But as i say before, you can cancel your subscription, and you still can use a free trial to the end. 🙂

Thanks again!!

Suggested posts