Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is Spotify still alive?

Is Spotify still alive?

The last weeks there are many complaints about spotify. Apps don't work so people can't use their payed subscription.

Many promises about updates and new functions are made. None of them are realized.

Features that used to work, are broken after an update.

To me, at the moment Spotify looks like a company with many problems and I question myself is Spotify still alive as a going concern?

In this forum you read about people canceling their subscription. I also have thought about this, but at this moment I won't cancel my subscription. For me, Spotify has the best Library and I love the gaples playback.

Please people at Spotify, tell us what we can expect and when! We can't wait forever!

2 Replies

Spotify is alive and well! There is actually a lot that happens behind the scenes that customers do not see. Most people have the first reaction to yell and complain. The customers need to remember that everyone at Spotify is human too and they need to show some respect.

There should hopefully be an app update coming for iOS soon.

Thanks for hanging in there while the devs fix the problems. They haven't forgotten about this.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Version 1.8 of the Spotify iOS app has just been released. Please post back if you are still having problems

Thanks for your patience while the developers worked on an update.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts