Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a way to use some form of an equalizer with spotify?

Solved!

Is there a way to use some form of an equalizer with spotify?

It is pretty annoying to have 7.1 surround sound at home but not be able to use any type of eq with spotify.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately there is no equaliser for iOS yet. There is an idea for it though here.

On desktop, you can use an application called equalify. It's not technically part of Spotify, but it certainly works!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately there is no equaliser for iOS yet. There is an idea for it though here.

On desktop, you can use an application called equalify. It's not technically part of Spotify, but it certainly works!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you I am downloading it right now.  Definately doesn't help me when I have my Ipad connected to my car though.  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know if there could be a solution for my Ipad.  Another way would be to import my music files to my Itunes library.  That would allow me to use any EQ I please.

Ok that equalify app helped wonders thanks.  You wouldn't be maybe considering developing a 13 band eq would ya?...  😉

I installed Airfoil for macbook on my computer.  You can play Spotify through this program and use equalizer.

Another great benefit of program is that you can use airplay and play through several devices at once.  I listen thru airport on main music system and have an airplay radio in kitchen.  That way I can listen to same music in both rooms.

Suggested posts