Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there anyway to see a stream where it tells you when artists upload new music?

Is there anyway to see a stream where it tells you when artists upload new music?

I know i'm not imagining it, but at one point there was like a stream (think it may have been called feed) on my spotify iphone app that had in chronological order artists when they'd uploaded music eg. Calvin Harris uploaded [song name] 6h ago, then below Martin Garrix uploaded [song name] 7h ago as an example. Where did this go? I thought it was really useful keeping up with artists you follow latest releases. 

1 Reply

Hey @lylesambrook, Welcome to the Community.

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea about it in Idea Submissions board.

It might not be what you're looking exactly but you can also use the New Releases option in the Search tab to find new songs and albums from your favorite artists.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Suggested posts