Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is this the new layout or how can I update?

Is this the new layout or how can I update?

IPhone 10, newest software 13.3.1.

Already deinstalled the app, cleared cache, signed out from all accounts and and and.

So is this now the new layout/shuffle button???

972CE1B8-17FD-4A5F-B9D8-39C930226749.png

4 Replies

Hey @ricodobermann,

Welcome and thanks for posting your questions here in the Community.

It'd be great to take a look at this support site article if you'd like to know more about how you can update your Spotify app with your iPhone 10. 

If it's not possible to display the new Spotify layout even after updating the app to the latest version, here you'll find more info regarding why. 

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

3627329F-075D-49F2-A071-26AE586607D4.png

E8F4ED4A-A8B8-42D8-83E9-3CEB662338A9.png

 Dear Mario,

Why do you think that it doesn‘t update top the new look? Please give me an advice.

Hey @ricodobermann,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Let's take care of this together and test if your Spotify already features the new layout. 

Would you mind tapping on a playlist to open it (excluding your Liked Songs) and sharing with us a screenshot of what that looks like? It doesn't matter whether it's a playlist already featured in Your Library or not.

We can confirm that if you open the playlist and the shuffle play button is now a green circle on the top right side of the screen (under the playlist cover and title), then the new layout is already available for you.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

309B36D9-51C3-4788-B8CF-221FD26C8CE5.png

Dear Mario,

I attached a screenshot of one of my playlists. I think that the layout is not different than usually.

Suggested posts