Issue : Music stop playing

Plan

Free

Device

IPAD

Operating System

iOS (system up to date)

My Question or Issue : Music stop playing and having the message (in french) : 

"Video not available", "Please reload the video".

--> Looks like Ads video (not sure)

Then if I press ok or reload, I can play again music...

But as I listening music while moving, I can't go check my screen each time I have the issue...

By the way : I checked and update iOS on my Ipad, uninstall and reinstall spotify, check memory on my ipad (+6gb free)... everything seems ok...

I was planning to move to premium soon, but this issue stop me so far...

Please tell me what's I'm doing wrong or how to fix this issue, so I can move premium...

Thanks a lot !

Fred

spotify_stop_playing.jpg
2 Replies

Same here, in Germany.

Using iPad, and iPhone. Both running latest iOS (13.3) and Spotify app.
Tried to log out from all devices. Enabled all background data usage, tried on different connections (4G and WiFi). Of course also re-installed and cleaned the cache several times. Switched to different audio res. None of it helps.

Also I cannot download any song or podcast. Even though Premium is active,

Music continuously stops playing on all devices, though the app still shows the ‘pause’ icon, meaning the stream hasn’t paused.

Hey @Fredelodie - help's here!

We'd like to know a bit more about your issue, namely:

• How often do you see this error message? 
  • Does this always happen with the same ad (as pictured in the attached screenshot), or does it happen with any video ad?

If possible, could you try creating another Spotify account and seeing if this is still happening on your device? Alternatively, you could try using your account on another mobile device for a while.

This would help us understand whether there is an issue with your device or with your account. Once we know which one it is, we'll know what to suggest next.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts