Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with Favorite/Liked Songs

Issue with Favorite/Liked Songs

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

I recently updated the Spotify app, and now the favorite songs/liked songs is different. When on the desktop all, my favorite songs has all the songs I "liked" which is several hundred, and I can listen to all of them. However, the favorite songs playlist on my phone only 200 songs, which I suppose are the songs I have "favorited" which is different from "liked" now if I understand correctly. However, I do not see how to view the songs I have "liked" on the iOS app, so I can't add them to my favorite songs playlist without going individually through each song and comparing it to the desktop app. How can I make it so I can view all the songs I have liked in one area (such as in the desktop app) on my phone?

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I am also having this problem. I've tried restarting the device, logging out and in and reinstalling the app but none of that has helped. I can't even add the songs I "liked" to my favorites because those songs are already saved (like the heart is filled in green, they just don't appear in favorite songs) and even if I try to remove them and add them again it makes no difference, they still don't go to my favorite songs.

I'm using Spotify 8.4.94 and iOS 12.1.4.

Suggested posts