Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Itunes app and Spotify

Itunes app and Spotify

Hi,

Do I am allowed to sync my app with itunes if my ipod is already sync with spotify? I read that I can sync picture and podcast but nothing about apps (games and everything like that).

Thank's a lot

Bye

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here, but I'll take a guess. Make sure to let me know if I'm wrong!

What type iPod is this? If it's a touch, you can sync with iTunes and sync songs to the Spotify app. If you sync the Spotify app with iTunes, it will just back it up.

If it's a normal iPod, shuffle etc., then Spotify can only sync local files and I don't think syncing music from iTunes would work. I suggest you go (in Spotify desktop) to File>Import>iTunes then sync to your iPod again so then your iTunes music will also be synced by Spotify.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi,

Thank's for the help but I'm not sure you understood 😕 In fact, on my Ipod Touch, I have games like doodle jump, etc.. but, if I sync my iPod with spotify, could I still sync my iPod games with Itunes to save them? I know it's hard to understand, sorry.

@alexvermont wrote:

Hi,

Thank's for the help but I'm not sure you understood 😕 In fact, on my Ipod Touch, I have games like doodle jump, etc.. but, if I sync my iPod with spotify, could I still sync my iPod games with Itunes to save them? I know it's hard to understand, sorry.

Hi,

Ah ok, sorry!

Yes that's fine. Spotify will only sync the music to the Spotify application itself.

You can still sync all your games etc. to iTunes without Spotify being affected.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts