June 2019 updates

Solved!

Re: June 2019 updates

B3Orange
Regular

I'll have to go back and review the "HOT IDEAS" list... were we clamoring for navigation changes, looping video, Stranger Things mode, and heart icons????  PLEASE give us "Landscape on iPhone" and "Ability to link songs in personal playlists"!!!  We just want to listen to music.  Stop wasting our time!

4fdn

The inability to reorder playlists in the new update is painful for me. My primary navigation has always been “Recently played” and Playlists.

“Recently Played” was moved to the home screen and has greatly reduced information density compared to before. Additionally, reordering playlists is not possible so now I have to search to find anything useful.

This new UI doesn’t work for me as a user. The following would help:

- add recently played as a playlist

- allow me to reorder playlists

Solution!

B3Orange
Regular

You can re-order you playlists on desktop and the changes appear instantly on your mobile device.  Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

SwishTurner
Regular

81C42F8C-D275-4A6B-A07A-2FEB9EAE884F.jpeg

This... would just solve so many problems. An “edit” button like on the old format. It’s not like there’s no room for it! 

Then we can make fine-tuned adjustments such as re-ordering playlists, and downloading / removing entire playlists without actually having to go into each playlist and manually do it. 

novish

Yeah like, I've paid for this.

I have misophonia and obsessive compulsive disorder, and Spotify has always been there to help me through life. And now this update happens. Sorry to say this but I’m deeply disappointed and are thinking to change to another platform. This update was the biggest mistake Spotify could've made. If they allowed people to change back to the recent update they wouldn’t lose as many costumers as they are doing now. Nearly all of my friends have already changed platform.

This is like the biggest tragedy. Like idk. I’m just so **bleep**, I’m sorry. 

Just go back to the recent update please, I hate the new one. Thanks. //disappointed costumer. 

fttf_2-fk9hr4
Casual Listener

I have around 100 playlists and had them in a very specific order.  With the update they all went into alphetical order and then keep moving to most recent on top.  Is there a way for me to reorder them like I had before?  Also can I get rid of "Create playlist" and "Liked Songs?"  I am never going to use either of these and they are always there at the top in the way.  I want to open it and see my most used play lists on top.  I knew exactly where they were at.  Now I am always scrolling down, searching.  I hate this update.

fttf_2-fk9hr4
Casual Listener

This doesn't work with droid phone since the update.  I tried it.  The playlists just keep changing order.

grtfldale
Casual Listener

Rearranging desktop doesn't work for me. I'm having the same problem. I have many playlists organized alphabetically. The new app rearranged them. My desktop interface remained unchanged. The alphabetical image is my desktop app. The other my app. The contents of the folders are significantly rearranged yet remain normal on my desktop

spotify.PNG

grtfldale
Casual Listener

The image of phone app did not upload. Here it is.

spotify.PNG
Highlighted

grtfldale
Casual Listener

That is not the image I uploaded the second time. The other screen shot is:

+Create Playlists

H-P 35 Folders

Q-Z 1 playlist, 29 folders

A-G 35 folders.

Almost all of those folders are rearranged.

SUGGESTED POSTS