Announcements

Just opened account using email address and cannot login to mobile app.

Highlighted

Re: Just opened account using email address and cannot login to mobile app.

user-removed
Not applicable

Try to change password and login then 🙂

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I just signed up for a premium account as well and I'm having the same exact problem. I was told there was a server error and I should be able to login once it's up. Not the best first impression though!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there apologies for that.

I hope that you get an update soon. Top mens are working to get server up and running.

You have Premium account in Spotify system, the update is slow, apologies for that. You should get an Premium soon to your lovely device.

Also before that you might want to try to fishing this update manually, just log out from app and then log in back!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yes, I tried to change my password and login again.

I can login from my PC.

I cannot login from my iphone. Same error - Login failed. May be you changed your password

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I also am gabbing issues logging in using Facebook though. Can login to website tho.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have a exactly same problem, please someone tell me how to solve this ? I've just start to have free 30 trial for mobile and it works well on website but not working with mobile. I've deleted it n downloaded several times n its really annoying 

Highlighted

Community Legend

If this is a new account, you must have joined with a facebook login on your desktop. Make sure you have the facebook app installed and up to date on your mobile, than log in using the facebook option and everything should work. 

Ask again if you still can't get things to work on your mobile device. Information on the device, ios version and the steps you take to log in and what messages you get would be helpful.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

thanks for answer

so i can't log in with my email account???

Highlighted

Community Legend

You need to log in with the same credentials you used to create your account. If it was vreated with your facebook credentials, you have to log in with those on all devices or you'll end up creating a new free (no subscription) account.

SUGGESTED POSTS