Just signed up for premium, Not working on iPad.

Re: Just signed up for premium, Not working on iPad.

MaxLawatsch

Hi Mods,

I signed up for Premium, synced both my iPhone 4S and my iPad with my desktop Spotify, have deleted and re-installed the apps, have ensured I'm logging in with the same account, and yet my devices will only let me stream radio. Can you help?

kir

Hey,

I used the 48 hour trial, and when that ran out I upgraded to premium today. When I log in via my laptop, it shows I'm a premium member. When I open my iPhone and iPad, they both say that access to playlists is only for premium members. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but no luck. Is there a set amount of time lag I should expect before it works? I have a huge road race this weekend and made a playlist under the assumption I'd be able to use it.

Thanks in advance!

Hylo-88
Hi David,

I have just signed up for the free premium trial and installed the spotify app onto my iPad - no premium setting though? Can you help
Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

@Hylo-88 wrote:
Hi David,

I have just signed up for the free premium trial and installed the spotify app onto my iPad - no premium setting though? Can you help

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

Sometimes it can just take a little time for your premium to activate on all of your devices. Does your account show as premium on your online overview?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS