Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just to clarify... iPhone app not free to listen to specific songs

Solved!

Just to clarify... iPhone app not free to listen to specific songs

From what I can tell I have to pay the subscription to stream songs on my iPhone Spotify even though I can stream all I want for free on the PC software... is that correct?

Nancy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It is correct that to use all Spotify features on any mobile devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) you need a Spotify Premium subscription.

If you live in the USA you can use the Spotify Radio function for free on mobile devices but not any of the other features like streaming your own playlists or syncing them for offline use. And, as already stated, this is only available in the USA and not in any other country where Spotify is available.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

It is correct that to use all Spotify features on any mobile devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) you need a Spotify Premium subscription.

If you live in the USA you can use the Spotify Radio function for free on mobile devices but not any of the other features like streaming your own playlists or syncing them for offline use. And, as already stated, this is only available in the USA and not in any other country where Spotify is available.

Thanks Steve. I know that was a simple question but I was having a hard time believing it was free on my comptuer but not on my iphone. I've not come across that before.

Appreciate you answering so quickly!

Nancy

Suggested posts