Keep getting requested to login

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Keep getting requested to login

Regular

guys - we are frustrated by this, but sh*t happens with software sometimes. We have someone from Spotify working on it so let's all stop with the threats of cancellation - it doesnt get things solved any quicker and frankly looks childish - if you want to cancel then do so, but spare the rest of us 

mods, it WOULD help if you could post more updates on progress and any potential ETA for a resolution. If you need beta testers for possible fixed then reach out to the guys in this thread

Highlighted

Music Fan
Don't listen to succorso, squeaky wheels get the grease. I don't believe this is a big enough issue at Spotify yet. If it was we'd have an update of some kind.

If you all haven't done so, Tweet to @SpotifyCares with the problem. I was told to DM my email address which has yielded nothing so far (no email back). Maybe ask you FB friends if they've had the same problem. This is how you affect change. They aren't going to get all spiteful and not fix it because we complain too much.

Highlighted

Regular

Hey thndrdan - 100% with you... not saying dont escalate - this needs to be sorted; just encouraging people retain some dignity 🙂

Highlighted

Regular

I had this issue, but haven't got it again with some of the last updates. Maybe like two updates ago.

Highlighted

Re: Can't access offline playlist - keeps asking me to login?

Regular

Ihave the same issue - if I go offline and then switch off the iPad 2 and then switch it on again I am asked to relogin. This is really a serious bug for Premium users. I hope this gets fixed soon otherwise I am also looking for alternatives. <not amused>

Gerd

Highlighted

Same issue here...running ios 5.1.1 on ''the new'' ipad and fresh install of spotify since i just signed up to the premium service...but keeps asking for login credentials even when having selected ''offline'' mode...very frustrating when hoping to relax during a long flight! Please fix as it makes part of the €10 euros (yep, that's more than $10!!) I pay worthless...

Highlighted

Regular

Just started the £10 premium trial and this problem is affecting me too.

3GS 

0.5.5.23.g3ea51c3a

Spotify you have a great service but I will be cancelling my trial at the end of the 30 days unless this is fixed,why is this taking so long?  It's a major, major problem!  The whole point of the premium service for me is the offline mode, I just can't understand why the developers havent come up with an update.  

My daughter raved on your service but to be honest I'm particularly unimpressed by your customer support.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I am experiencing identical problems to the other users. Even if I put Spotify into offline mode, not just throwing the iPod into airplane mode, it'll still *completely* randomly prompt me for a login at the worst times ie) in minute 9 of a 8 hour bus ride. I log in using the Facebook app. *hahaha, it just happened again as I am crafting this message 🙂 Again, in spite of putting spotify into offline mode. Also agree with other users - if this is not resolved, the Premium account makes no sense and I will cancel.

iPod Touch 4th gen

iOS 5.1.1

Spotify 0.5.5.23.g3ea51c3a

if relevant, Facebook app is also latest version available

Thank you!

Highlighted

Re: Can't access offline playlist - keeps asking me to login?

Regular

was solved in another thread by setting the device password in the account details and then logging in once with that device password - <amused again> 🙂

Highlighted

Regular

No news on this Spotify?

Whats the current state of play with this issue?

..Is there anybody there?

..does anybody care?

SUGGESTED POSTS