Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LOST ALL LIKED SONGS

LOST ALL LIKED SONGS

Hello,

Im an iPhone user operating on iOS 11. My ‘liked songs’ folder is missing all of a sudden. Perhaps I’m not familiar with the latest update. What can I do?

thank you

6 Replies

Hey @T_AALI,

You came to the right place!
The new UI update has reached you out and it has changed many things!
Please don't panic! All your songs and playlists are still there! Just go to Your Library tab and all your saved songs folder will be there now named Favorites!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

I had about 1500 saved songs or “favorites” dating back from 2015 and now I’ve found that they’ve been cut down to about 20

DABC59CD-4C0E-4982-BA15-F17456D7E587.png

Hey @c62h_pca5-gj,

I am really sorry to hear about that!

Could you please try to sign in with your account to a Desktop version of Spotify?

They are the same and see if the songs are still in Songs folder in the left sidebard.

My computer has a whole other set of problems when it comes to Spotify. My issue is that I can see songs I like, when I search for them they have the little heart filled out next to them, it’s just that they’re no longer in one place.

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the appreinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

The reset instructions for the Mac desktop worked!  All my liked songs are back!

Suggested posts