Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lack of "Your Music" on iPad is getting really frustrating

Lack of "Your Music" on iPad is getting really frustrating

I've just seen that version 1.5 has just been released.

But after download, perhaps unsuprisingly, there is still no "Your Music" on the iPad.

Spotify is not building any brand loyality with me. I will be more than happy to switch when there is a good alternative (just about to give Rdio a trial). I'm not happy that I'm getting a second class product on the iPad, even though I pay the "Premium" price.

3 Replies

Yeah, I've been waiting for quite some time, Spotify EQ has just been implemented minutes ago.. So I guess more features are coming in.. They are probably redesigning an interface for the iPad given the overall dark design.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

It clearly says on the update in the App Store that the ipad now has My Music added. Low and behold, I've updated and no 'my music' very very disappointed.

@user-removed It says:

What's New in Version 1.5.0
New: Want an equalizer? OK, it's waiting for you in Settings. Go play.
New: Looking for Discover? You'll now find it inside Browse. (iPhone)
New: We've redesigned the Artist page for iPad, now with latest release and merchandise.
Fictitious: This app will swap any sticker for Messi.

// It didn't say anything about My Music - But there's a new Artist page, you can find any artist and you will see the updated page.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts