Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Laden von Covern deaktivieren

Solved!

Laden von Covern deaktivieren

Hallo.

Ist es möglich, dass die App nicht immer die Cover und ähnliches mitlädt. Bei der Telekom ist in der Spotify-Flat das Musik hören im Volumen inklusive, das laden der Cover allerdings nicht. Kann man deaktivieren, dass diese immer mitgeladen werden?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Hannes594 Hello welcome to the Spotify Community!

I don't understand German (congrats on the world cup), but I tried to Google Translate and what I understood was that you are having a problem with the display of album art?

Album art will always be displayed and downloaded when you're on online mode.

If you need more support in German, I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@Hannes594 Hello welcome to the Spotify Community!

I don't understand German (congrats on the world cup), but I tried to Google Translate and what I understood was that you are having a problem with the display of album art?

Album art will always be displayed and downloaded when you're on online mode.

If you need more support in German, I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts