Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Landscape mode on iPhone

Landscape mode on iPhone

Currently spotify looks pretty horrible on my device. The app needs to be update for the resolution change on the bigger screens. I would also like to see spotify make use of the Landscape mode apple has embraced, as it offers a view far superior to standard vertical view. 

Please comment either way if this will be devloped, as this will be a deal breaker for using the app on my device. 

8 Replies

Thai' segar i'm seatching for too for my iphone6plus....i'm thinking ti dtop my premium account, because Playing thriugh AirPlay the normal view is very Sad! Will be update di???

That' s what i'm searching too for for my iphone6plus....i'm thinking to stop my premium account, because Playing thriugh AirPlay the normal view is very Sad! Will be update soon???

Please add your kudo to this idea if you want landscape mode:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Landscape-mode-on-iPhone/idi-p/425672

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Already been done. It's from 2013. Doesn't look like they're listening. 

For the moment i stopped my premium account...i news this update urgently

wrong thread!

But I agree lol

I've been a Premium Spotify member since the U.S. release.  With the 5s, I thought it was slighly ridiculous that there wasn't a GUI landscape adaptation for iPhone... But I searched it out and thought okay, Spotify apparently can't be creative enough to make it work with the small 4 inch screen.... but still, I held out.  I made the upgrade to the 6 - and I was very let down to see that there is not yet a fix... I'm only on the 6! I really feel bad for the Plus guys.  Get it together Spotify, you should of had this one in the bag a month ago. 

I WILL BE CANCELLING MY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE OF THIS!! No landscape mode, no money to you spotify !

Suggested posts